Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets 'Liven" up guys.

Go down 
+5
Dentauri
Boggie
daehak
Tsunam
Austere
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L2DWinston

Lets 'Liven" up guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:57 pm

Nice to see a really active thread! Surprised

Yeah Drew, I'm still playin WoW, have not tried Age of Conan yet... I don't think I'm going too.
They announced Diablo III a couple days ago, I'm just waiting for that to come out.
When it finally does, that'll probably be the only game I play, it looks so cool! And it's not an MMO, so it wont be chewing into my wallet.

Happy 4th of July to you all, American or not. Razz

I'm off to help my mum cook up some stuff for tonight, then goin to get some Southern Comfort for myself. drunken

Take it easy, and keep having fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Lets 'Liven" up guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 pm

Austere wrote:
I honestly think me and dent have found a server that we are going to stick with. Its the one Dent has been working on with the graphics and such. If you forgot its called L2 Ancient Heroes. The GM is EXTREMELY nice so this would be GREAT in DREWs case. lol for instance last night (my first night there) we went raiding, and he helped us out a bit. I really think you guys would enjoy this server.

Well all i can say is good luck then, i am nice but would not help with Rb, i find that alot unfair, but hey i am canadian, Have fun no matter what server your on

Byes
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com

Lets 'Liven" up guys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: