Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets 'Liven" up guys.

Go down 
+5
Dentauri
Boggie
daehak
Tsunam
Austere
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Austere

Lets 'Liven" up guys. Empty
PostSubject: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:33 am

Okay so ive come to a conclusion that these forums are practically DEAD. =(. Im tired of everyone being on different servers. I hatee playing alone( I'm sure all of you know...).

Maybe if we could find a server that is STABLE &the way we want it in all the main aspects of the game. But I dont know about Mike because he's probably NOT going to want to give up his hard and well spent time on the x5's server

We would be fine if only we could do that...but its easier said than done.

Mainly Everyone(including me...) make these FORUMS live again! cheers & lets get back together on discussions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:39 am

I agree Corey about getting everyone back together again but not sure that will happen. I can see that Steve and Nancy are back at Elf/Hiya and working on that server. Just have not heard anything from them and I hope that all is well with there family and of course their beloved dog. I see Drew posted again so good to see him still alive :-)..........

And yes I'm lvl 55 on a 5x server and it is still a pain to lvl at still waiting on a drop lol.

But in any case guys I only wish you the best and I hope that you all are doing well and having fun.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:19 pm

well i honestly dont know what to do...for the time being im on l2 light which is an extremely pvp server

its hard to express my feelings....all of our clannies are scattered out on many different servers..i just wish we could come to a conclusion...i absolutely hate the condition that 'Legacy' is in. Sad
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:54 pm

I'm still kicking, its Aussie Rules football season here in Aust so the weekends are taken up with that at the moment. Its been nice to actually have weekends again.

We all might be scattered for the time being and we might be on diff server's, and some not playing at the moment, but we can always keep in touch on here until something comes along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:59 am

Hello to Everyone I hope all You Guys are doing great We think of You every day I have stoped by Drunken every now and then to check on Mike I guess I miiss Him when I am there.I got a email from Corey and Pics and email From Drew and seen where Dent has posted and now what about that Gary where is He at and We know Frank is on wow. Yep like Mike said Nancy and Myself are plunking away on K&A in te two person clan the carebear clan Legacy.Just know if Everyone wants to get togather some where to play We are for it also.We mean no Disrrespect to Beowolfe but after playing Lineage2 about 3 years now at a certian pace We cannot get used to another game play.I also Thank Beo for letting us still have our accounts there just to stop in and check on out friends there. Three days ago I stopped in and found out My friend Doopy was Moving to NY We are hopping His move goes very well.As for Nancy amd I we are doing very well and starting Vaction Bible scool this week. We will be in and out here this week I will still check this froum.I have to go the Kids just got here. Were are hopping each of You and Your Family,s are well. We are sending our best Wish.s to You all.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 am

Good to hear from you Steve. I'm still on DrunkenL2 on the 5x and going to be lvl 61 soon but will still be in C grade lol.

Glad to hear you guys are doing great. I have check the forums on Elf/Hiya and it seems to be way to much drama going on there once again. Like you I think of you guys all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:58 am

im currently being a designer for a new server... hehe its alot of work and i think im also gonna play there cus the customs and rates are gonna be real good .. heres the banner i made for the server Very Happy

Lets 'Liven" up guys. Valakas2kx9

Im actually getting Paid!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:49 am

Dentauri wrote:
im currently being a designer for a new server... hehe its alot of work and i think im also gonna play there cus the customs and rates are gonna be real good .. heres the banner i made for the server Very Happy

Lets 'Liven" up guys. Valakas2kx9

Im actually getting Paid!!!!
Dent keep in mind most "customs" now adays come from other peoples servers ideas. unless its older failed code thatw as exploitible that servers like mine dont use, i am not dis'ing it, just be careful. your hard work could just be for a kid to line his pocket with $ donations, in all good luck tho,
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:40 am

Well Dent it is good to hear that you getting paid for your hard work. But I have no ideal about what servers are just for getting money and then running so I hope that the people you are working for are not that way. As you know I hear from a couple of server owners and it seems that most of them really do not say any kind words about the other servers. So at times I just never know for sure who to believe. I have heard that this person stole our code, our customs shops etc etc. or that they show up to try to see if they can crack their server.

Do not get me wrong here I understand about running a business I just do not want to see any friend work hard and then get crap on. Not saying that is going to happen to you and it is good to see that you have already been paid so that is a good start. Again I wish I could tell you who are the good guys and who are the bad guys but I just do not have a clue so all I can say is be careful and get paid up front Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 pm

These guys seem pretty decent and they are not running a $ server but ya .. they are trustful people ... they already gonna get me 2 or 1 gigs of ram !!! Smile

Last edited by Dentauri on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm

Dentauri wrote:
These guys seem pretty decent and they are not running a $ server but ya .. they are trustful people ... they already gonna get me 2 gigs of ram !!! Smile
thats good dent, but as a test, ask this

for your server will there be donations, and if so, what kind for what types, if they say
5 for this 10 for that or 25...50.... they have 1 thing in mind, and that is where it croses the line and puts f b i on alert and puts all l2 servers in danger.

but if theya re no donations or just basic, ok, and if they dont have a server box, i can refer a guy that we get ours from.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Yea No donations at all ... The Person that owns the server said money prevails everywhere but it shouldnt in l2 ...... and thnx ill make sure ill tell him about that
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

PostSubject: .....................................................   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Dude txt me if you need any ideas or help with stuff.. throughout playing on so many servers, ive came up with my own (original!) server ideas and what would really kick some major assage! lol.

But yah man txt me about it dude.
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Howdy All,

I woke up at 6 am this morning and it was weird, before i'd get up, get my coffee then log in to L2, then next thing i know i'd start to get hungry and realise it was late afternoon, oh the good ol'e days. But still, i am enjoying the break away i must admit. Catching up with some mates and drinking, 'some' garden work.... i thought i better put that one in there and also chilling out. Its only been 2 months out of game, 'i think'.., so not that long but it sure does feel alot longer.

Wow Mike you've been a busy lil grinder for sure, i still don't know hw you do it.

Dent 3 gigs of ram would be sweet for you, it'll help that dual boxing no end!!. Now your pimpin' it. NORTI!!

The terrible twosome Smile (Steve and Nancy), well not much i can say, hope your enjoying that server, hmm.

Gary gary gary, hey dude have not heard much from you lately, hows it all going.

I think i read somewhere Corey was babysitting?, eeek, glad its you and not me *L*

BLUUeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hope your computer gets fixed soon, also Dent, keep looking to see when Bue registers so you can approve his access pls. Last time he registered he got no response i think.

Also did i read ICE was going to test out the x5 server, awesome!!

PFP still the best PK name for sure.

Frank, hey dude still playing WOW, or trying that Conan game now?, hope all it well with you too.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Hey guys. Am still around. I pop in Beo's server every now and then but mostly working in the yard or on computers. Barb and I are contemplating a trip to Fort Worth in the Fall and bringing back my Aunt to visit for a while. So, Steve and Nancy be ready for a date at Risky's for their fried catfish and 40 oz ice cold schooners!!

My Aunt told mt Mexican Inn isn't as good as it used to be. Bummer but plan on going there anyway.

Actually been on the road a lot lately. Those 'great deals" I was getting at Tiger Direct on computers are coming back and biting me in the a$$. Am buying nothing but Acers from now on.

As far as the game goes...well, the magic just isn't there anymore. Not to say that it won't come back but...

Crap...I'm one of those geeks who went and bought a weather radio and it's going off now. Gotta run.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 am

this sucks...everyone all doing different things and the magic for l2 is slowly diminishing away...we've made too much friendship for it all to dissappear in the blink of an eye. Sad
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:03 am

Austere wrote:
this sucks...everyone all doing different things and the magic for l2 is slowly diminishing away...we've made too much friendship for it all to dissappear in the blink of an eye. Sad
Welcome to my world, in 8 years i have made 100's (no joke) of new friends and now being admin for 3-4 yrs, how many come and go? i am amazed i still like of Play l2 lol

Its summer cory its nice outside girls not wearing much and its holiday season, they will return i have seen it many times b4
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:52 pm

Lol AMEN!!! just enjoy summer while you can ...
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:17 pm

lol yeah i understand but im sure you get where im coming from..
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:19 pm

Its always Summer here where i am, always good drinking weather on the weekends Smile

Don't worry to much Corey, i'm sure something will come along.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Well, I've logged in the 5x server shouted out and tried to talk to my clan members....nothing. I'm making an effort but where is everyone else? I'm not going to play in the 5x server if no one is there. Lvl 12 maybe Spellhowler here signing out for now.
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Gary read your Pm.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi gary, I was on the 5x from 5pm till 6:30pm pst did dinner and got back on at 7:37pm pst. Sorry Imiss you
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Bouncy wrote:
Well, I've logged in the 5x server shouted out and tried to talk to my clan members....nothing. I'm making an effort but where is everyone else? I'm not going to play in the 5x server if no one is there. Lvl 12 maybe Spellhowler here signing out for now.
Sorry most of our guys are Canadian and they are out partying their asses off
i know i have been for 4 days .. and had 3 of them with me lol

So ya will be back on soon
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:52 pm

I honestly think me and dent have found a server that we are going to stick with. Its the one Dent has been working on with the graphics and such. If you forgot its called L2 Ancient Heroes. The GM is EXTREMELY nice so this would be GREAT in DREWs case. lol for instance last night (my first night there) we went raiding, and he helped us out a bit. I really think you guys would enjoy this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets 'Liven" up guys.   Lets 'Liven" up guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets 'Liven" up guys.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: