Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm coming back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:38 am

Hi guys I took a break from lineage2 to focus more on my studies. Now that I have reorganized my time, I think i will be able to play more. I have joined l2drunken with most of you all. Hope to see more of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:46 am

pinkfluffyponies wrote:
Hi guys I took a break from lineage2 to focus more on my studies. Now that I have reorganized my time, I think i will be able to play more. I have joined l2drunken with most of you all. Hope to see more of you guys.
Hey bud Good luck on studies, and i look forward to your return even if i poke fun at your name Smile

School is #1

See you later
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:00 am

haha no problem that's why I made it Smile
Back to top Go down
daehak

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:24 am

Hey welcome back dude,

Yeah school is important, that way you can get a super kewl job that hopefully doesn;t get in the way to much of Lineage time Razz, or get one with lots of holidays. Ponders, if being a school teacher is good, i mean you get 12 weeks off!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: .......................................................   I'm coming back Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:25 pm

haha yah man but with today's economy most are forced to get summer jobs of some sort..

I know so many people that are network manager's for company's that dont have much to do so they play lineage all the time at work!!! haha how awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back   I'm coming back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm coming back
Page 1 of 1