Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winston is back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunam

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:32 pm

OK guys I hope you are all sitting for this one. Looks like cyclops mybe Shocked that our good friend Winston cheers
is coming back king

WOOT alien

Check out L2dem he made a post bounce not much of one Sleep But he is alive drunken
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 pm

I see you Frank looking at my post Laughing
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:34 pm

lol I saw ur I see you when I clicked to reply! That was creepy... What you mean by "not much of one" eh?
I had fun with that...nice emotes... Razz
Back to top Go down
Isadorra

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:08 pm

Hey Winston it is great to have you back. Missed ya. Sure was sorry about your computor. Them Storms in Fla sure can do that to your stuff up untill 2000 I lived their most of my life. Like I say great to have ya back. Isa flower
Back to top Go down
Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:58 am

ssseeeeee winston you did this....... you come back and drop the server...... lol jk man. Welcome back, I am newish kinda i have been in the clan since december my main is Aly and my name is Sircar. Nice to meet you and hope to play with you soon. Be safe and take it easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winston is back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winston is back   Winston is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winston is back
Page 1 of 1