Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Wipe on KnA

Go down 
+3
Austere
Tsunam
daehak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:59 pm

OK,

Server was wiped on KnA because of whatever reasons i do not care for anything they could come up with!

I am pissed off beyond words and i am not really interested in starting all over again..

Soo.. what to do. I know i will not be voting on KnA for a very long time, if ever again as a silent protest, i cannot vote for a site that ****'s over its members like that because, from what i've seen, a new clan with nothing wants all the established clans to have nothing. Thats just not right no matter how and from what angle you look at it.

There were many other options they could have done.
- reset all chars to 0
- reset all items to +0
- deleted all chars that have not logged in over 3 months
- reset clans and alliances

What is everyone elses thoughts?. Are we looking for a new server?. Do we stay on KnA?.

Personally if we stayed i would not be voting for the site, i would not assist in any way, and i would have ill feeling toward the server in general. I can hold a grudge for a very long time, and i am not forgiving. The server will never earn back my respect or trust for this.

Soo.. what do we do....
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:11 pm

Well for now I'm staying here at Kane and no sure why. I had always planned on this being my last server because I was not going to start over but what the heck I kinkda like you guys and would miss you. Even my good friend from down under :-)

So the server rates have been bump up for a little over a week so we need to shift in our high horse and get back to where we were.

I'm going to do a tank and a buffer at the same time to be ready for raiding. I have ask Drew for his imput on what the clan needs to have as far as toon to start out with. Now as soon as we get to lvl 4 or lvl 5 we need to take a castle back so I will do a warsmith after I get the first two done.

I hope everyone is planning to come back but if you do not believe me I understand. I still can not believe I'm starting over again.

I hope the grind will go fast if not then who knows.

Anyway guys let kick some admin butts and get back to where we were before this happen

PS:::: I want our clan IC armor back lol
Back to top Go down
Austere

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:18 pm

I, personally, am in agreement with Drew...I just got my stuff and was settling in fairly well and then they Wipe the Server...Its just a load of crap. Just because the other clan ( not saying who) wasnt decent, they thought we all should have to start over for their benefit. Evidently the Admins, fell for it and dont give a flying flip about the other clans that WORKED for their equipment. If yall do decide to go to another server just inform me....because i truly wouldnt care if we left KnA. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:29 pm

Corey I do not think any clan had a input on the wipe. I think some of the issues that they had on the serve was the cause of the wipe. Like too many eaa and ewa people have in their inventory and all the plus weapons they had. The other problem was with S grade crafting being 100 percent which means you never failed on crating it Yes I know I failed once on a Saint spear but after that it looks like it was 100 percent success.

I think part of the reason of the wipe too was to bring in new players so they would all be on the same playing lvl as anyone else. Is this right in my opion no...........It is better for the server it might be and will help increase the number of players that play here it could.

I do what to tell you Corey that you really have turned around and have been working really hard on this server at farming and getting things from clan before you did learn to having eveyone hand you things and it is good to see that you have really help out the clan now.

And with the increase of rates till I get in the game not sure how long it will take us to get back perhaps those that are in already can get a feel for that. But we got till the 9th I believe so if we going to do this then we got to do it NOW......................

And if we are not then it is time to leave cause noone wants to try to lvl the hard way.

Anyway that is my two cents worth for all it is worth
Back to top Go down
daehak

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:57 am

The only 'new' playes i can see coming are from a particular clan from another server. I hope they all vote and encourage ppl to stay, cause i sure as hell can't see anything positive from this.

Like i said, they had other options but decided to screw everyone over that worked hard for there levels. They can make the server x50, they can make it x100, its not going to get back what we have all put in. But it'll be good for any 'new' players from any 'new' clans joining, so good for them!

I am staying out of game for the moment right now.
Back to top Go down
Austere

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:24 pm

ok, so i do realize that the server was not wiped bc of a clan. It was because the license key went out of date and begin deleteting the database and core it self. so this halfway happened due to an admins forgetting about it. And the April 10th restore would have been a pain to get back to working properly, so the best thing to do was to do a wipe. Might be aggervating but we'll get back to where we were
Back to top Go down
Boggie

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi Everyone Just sitting here this morning Feeling really down about everything .Thinking About Each Of and thanking each of You for Your though,s and Prayers while we spend the last hours with our Dog Little Pwee. You know Nancy and I are with You witch ever way You go Please keep Us posted. Our best To Everyone
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:04 pm

Steve and Nancy I know how you both feel about your pets. Both myself and my wife love our pets and they are part of the family and they give us so much love and ask for so little back. It hurts so bad to see them in pain or when their time is near to leave us.

I can only tell you that the pain does goes away somewhat but your love and your memories will always be with you.
Back to top Go down
Austere

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:08 pm

alrighty steve and nancy..im terribly sorry to hear about your beloved dog pwee..i know how it is to become attached to a pet and have to know that it is going to pass. anyways im thinking about you two and the misery yall are going through...& im here to talk to you guys about anything you need. Besides this matter, i hope your doing okay...and ill catch you in game..

Also dent has found a server that he says is great. its called drunken l2 and the website is www.drunkenl2.com ....when i find the actual link for the host files ill post this on here as well. But this is just a reccomendation.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:23 pm

HI Steve and Nancy,

Sorry to hear about Pwee Sad, it can be hard losing a pet because you grow as attached to them like a family member.

I remember my lil poodle cross silky hair terrier Christie. She was weird she would lay on her tummy, and her legs would come out at right angles *hehe*, but she was the best damm snake killer. She was old, real old and the poor thing got sick, we had to do what was best for her and let her go, it was sad.

I know how you both feel, i'm sure you have all our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:58 pm

I got my dog Sally almost 3 years ago from the Humane Shelter. Couldn't have picked a better dog. She has Pointer in her so she is energetic and smart. She rolls on her back and uses her paws to manipulate raw hide to chew on it! My Mom's dog is getting up in age and we took on two dogs in the past when my grandmother pasted away. Both of which we had to put down when they got too sick. They become such a part of the family it is heart breaking to have them leave you. My condolences.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:59 am

Hi guys sorry I have not been in the game or vent or anywhere but Last Sunday I was at the hospital for 12 hours and hard some very hard choices that I had to make.

Not sure when I will be back or if I will be back.

In any case it has been a blast knowing you guys and playing with you. I only wish you the best
Back to top Go down
Boggie

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:38 am

Mike We have Really been thinking about You Nancy and I She talking about sending You an email two day,s ago. We really hope things Will be alright If there is anything Nancy and I can do Please let us know.We really have Enjoyed The time We have spent Togather. You know Nancy,s Mom had a saying That God Smiles on Us I really belive this is True when Met You and Drew ,Corey & Gary You Guy,s Are some True Friends. Our Email is Pwee57@sbcglobal.net And dovie55@sbcglobal.net We will surely keep You and Your Family In Our Thoughts and Prayers. Your Friends Forever Steve and Nancy
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:59 pm

umm Mike dont leave us hanging like this with no information come on now whats going on? Mad
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:11 pm

My brother Died Sunday night and was in perfect health so no warning nothing. He fell and hit his head at home around 1pm. Was at the hospital at 1:30pm got with the E.R. staff, then with the medical staff surger then with the trauma surger. Had to make some very hard choices for him and after 4 hours of surery was put in IC. At no time did he ever regain consensus. They were unable to stop the bleeding. So for another 8 hours I was at his side till he was no longer with us.
Back to top Go down
Austere

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm

mike i am terribly sorry to hear this about your brother..i know how it feels to lose a loved one unexpectedly because i lost my grandmother on my mothers side 4 days before christmas in 2004. And both sets of my grandparent died in exactly one year apart. Yes both is very sad, but ill be praying for you and your family for you all will need it. It will be hard to get over your loss- but youll never forget your beloved brother. Afterall if you need anything whatsoever you can e-mail me at lilman91o@yahoo.com .
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Mike. I feel what you are going through. There are no words that can be said. I am so sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Mike,

I dont really know what to say, i know there are no words i can say to make you feel any better, no matter how much i try.

I just want you to know you are in my thoughts, and i am here for you bro if you need me for anything, i know there is not alot i can do, i wish i could.

Take as much time as you need.

Drew
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:47 am

Thats just terrible man... My heart goes out to you and your family, as little comfort as it may be.

Best wishes to you Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Wipe on KnA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe on KnA   Server Wipe on KnA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Wipe on KnA
Page 1 of 1