Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since the Server is not up

Go down 
+5
L2DWinston
Bouncy
Ic3m4n
Dentauri
Tsunam
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsunam

Since the Server is not up Empty
PostSubject: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:19 pm

The problem with l2dem is not the server but with his ISP. I do not know when it will be back up but some of the people in our clan are checking out the following site. Do not know how good it is or what but in case you want to join some of them .

http://www.kaneandable.org/

This site I guess is being run by elfwin who use to be with Dem.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Another server that some of our clannies went on is L2 refused .. 300x .. 700 people on .. hop on and try while L2 dem is down . ill be on there in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:05 pm

hey dent what is the name of your toon on refuse i just joined it too
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:25 am

Well damn. Since L2D is not coming back, where are we all going? I think I'm going to try Elfwin's server.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Ok Guys.....................here is a link to L2dem....................it is dead for now so time for you guys to talk about what server you guys want to go to as a group or is it time for most of you to go on your own the call is 100 percent up to you.

http://l2dem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1064
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Well I'm not really ready to say my goodbyes to you guys just yet. I'll remain active here, in the forums and keep an eye on what you all do.

As for myself, for now anyways. I'm going to return to WoW:Retail, I play on the Role Playing server Sentinels.
If any of you decide to play, (There's a free 10 day trial) I'll show you around, my main is Leoni. Now recently Lineage II has opened up to me by selling "Play Time" Cards at the local GameStop. So if everyone as a group wants to move to Retail L2, that would be cool too.

What do the rest of you want to do?

king
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Guess it was coming.

For me i think i will take a semi break from the game, but then knowing me if i get on and get into the game i'll toss the break idea out the window. I have registered for Kane and Able, Elfwins server so i'll see how that goes there. My chars will be the same ones i have here, but just not as many.

I am not looking forward to starting all over again.

The idea of someone buying Dem's server might sound promising, but the new owners best course of action would be to do a whipe of all items to make ppl donate all over again. So i am not to sure how that would really go, i will keep an eye out on what happens to the server but i don't hold out much hope it'll stay in its current form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:28 am

Well Dem has his server up on Ebay and so far no bids on it. Not really surpised by that. His asking price seems to be low compare to other computers on ebay for the same model.

I also am on Kane server played one day got to lvl 70 on both of my toons and of course dents has to yell at me that my buffer is the wrong class to be mult buffers lol.

Really not feeling at home on the server and has nothing to do with the people of the server they have been very kind and have welcome me with open hands.

Just a real pain being lvl 70 and using a b grade weapon that I got a drop from. And btw VOS on this server drops lots of B grade items so have fun there.

I know part of the problem for me is that after being on L2Dem for so long and farming like crazy I had almost everything that I could want or I could go get it without having to wait for someone to buff me or add me to their party.

Anyway guys I do wish you all the best and I hope whatevery you end up doing that you end up having FUN......................................
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Dont grow to far apart from each other cause think of it this way if dem is selling his server and someone buys it.. then it might be a good thing.. everything will change .(no server wipe hope not Mad ) But the gm might be there for us and work on his server respectively .. who knows this might turn out to be a wonderful experience if dementia server is bought . all im hoping is that dem goes bye bye.. he is not gm material for me.. im not liking him .. as a gm he didnt do his duties.. so i know this server can grow if another gm comes into play and does the things that need to be done but i have least expectations from that server since almost everyone moved to kaneandable.. all we can do now is keep out eyes open and see what happens next cyclops
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:51 pm

Also, for those that weren't on L2D back when it was at max capacity, there was a GM there named Elfwin who knows how to code a server. His server is K&A running Kamael with almost no lag, (typical lag IMO), lots of bug fixes i.e. you can buy bolts for the crossbows for the Kamael class that I knew Dem would never be able to fix. From what I can tell you can create a clan and not lose it after a restart, clan skills working and lots and I mean LOTS of ex-L2D players on there as well. Oh, also, (and Tsunam can verify this), I have the utmost respect for Elfwin for he has great moral standards as far as what char names are appropriate/inappropriate, shout language etc. I know Tsu said he really didn't feel at home there, but I'm going to stay there. If we can get everyone to K&A it would be great. Starting all over again..yes, it sux, but maybe look at it as a challenge and as the group of us has come to learn, we work very well together. I'm not asking you to abandon whatever server you are on, just to consider staying with the tight-nit family I have come close to...even tho I'm not on so much anymore Smile

BTW, Hyphen in H4H have gone to L2Godz in case I haven't posted it before. Been to Godz, not going back.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Afterthought...damn Dent I'm glad you got this forum up just in the nick of time otherwise all would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 pm

yea lol alot of people expressing there feelings hehe Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:51 pm

how much is he asking for the server? I wonder if possible i could buy just the files from him and not the server cause i have access to a box. I have a friend who just to host l2 but due to personal problems we had to take it down.... so maybe if things go right l2 dementia could be come l2 legacy or Kickassl2. I will have to talk to my friend and Adam though.
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:42 pm

He's asking 1,000$ for his box buyers choice for a format of the HD's. And he's keeping backups of L2D on external HD's.

I'll come check out Elfwins server. geek
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:54 pm

As of today still no bids on L2Dem server. With 4 days and 10 left for this round on ebay.

On Elfwin server some of us all in the clan with Midknight and Malagor. I got steve, nancy, Gary and myself in it now. Really not sure if everyone will like this server or the clan but it is a start and so far they have offer both hands at starting over on this server. Most of the people in this clan are hardCore and I think have very little time for people that do not know the game but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Boggie

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Hello everyone:

I sure do miss playing with all of you. I have an offer to make to some one or some people. Nancy and I first of all don't know how to operate a server or anything like that. But we do have $400.00 dollars that we would be willing to contribute to the purchase price of the server and even be willing to drive to longview and pick it up, if some other persons want to go in on buying it and keeping it running. We also would be willing to help some each month with the expense of the running of the server.
So if anyone is interested let us know. Our email address's are pwee57@sbcglogal.net This is mine and Nancys is dovie55@sbcglobal.net.

Starting all over is really yuck. We sure do hope that we all will stay in touch with each other.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:09 am

Well Steve and Nancy that is a very nice offer you guys are willing to make. But the main problem that I see is having someone who knows how to run the Lineage2 game and be able to do the repairs to the bugs. I'm very good with computers/network as some of you know but I do not think I would have the skills to maintain the game server. Now I know that Duncan who lives in Tx had been playing with the game himself and might be able to do it. Check with Dovie who is Dove in the game and see if that is something that Duncan might want to do. Also need to check what the monthly charge is for the line that you need. Since the cost are not the same from town to town.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:19 pm

well being that im only a teen, i cant donate any money to give to you all, but if i could i definately would!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm

If Duncan is willing to GM the server its as good as ours. Am willing to donate as well for it, but I'd like to see a solid commitment from Duncan i.e. server is up 3 or 4 months then he decides it is just too much for him, which I would understand. A GM just has to know what he's getting in to and I don't know his experience with it. Would be NICE to copy Elfwin's core then load the database to it restoring our old chars but that's all wishful thinking Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Well Dem still has no bids on his server at this time
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 am

Money is no issue for me i can contribute as well.

But i agree that if we bought the server we would need an Admin to really make a few changes to the current program. I'd make a list but it would be quite long. x5 server, no free subs etc etc

But the main thing would be an active Admin/s to moderate, to update the core and importantly fix bugs.

I am happy to contribute, for the well being of the server and to continue as a player only.

L2Legacy has a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:41 pm

lol just like corey i got nothing to give up .. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Ok so the only people I really see now is Steve and Nancy and Gary for about 15 minutes I know that Drew is taking some time off but where are the rest of you guys. Playing on other servers or just chilling

Anyway catch you later. I will be working on my second sub buffer SWS and my third sub on Thursday if all goes well

Got a SE, BD and a Prophet so far and I know that steve and nancy have also made buffers
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:09 am

Hey i have buffers tooooo.

Just mine are lvl 3 and lvl 6 and possible 8, my prophet i got to lvl 3x i cannot log back itno that account and my e-mails asking for a password reset have gone unanswered, so i am already over that server.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:29 pm

im just like drew, taking a break from the game. still a bit disgusted about having to start over...but ill get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the Server is not up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next