Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting the itch to play again

Go down 
+2
daehak
Bouncy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bouncy

Bouncy

Getting the itch to play again Empty
PostSubject: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Where are the majority of you playing now and give me an ip. Not interested in a low rate server, just some good old fashioned grinding and going/
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Well you know my story.

Some are taking breaks, some on other servers, some on the enemy server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:12 pm

LOL Drew the enemy server you must be talking about Elfwin right hehe.

Steve and Nancy are still over there and I think also our little friend too, remember Dent friend, Austen, who started out pretty slow at the game but got to be pretty good at it toward the end.

Gary I'm at drunkenl2 but it is not a high rate server and has about 40 people playing it right now and it just started up again on Sunday so everyone is starting over. I'm not playing that much just enough to keep me out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Tsunam wrote:
LOL Drew the enemy server you must be talking about Elfwin right hehe.

Steve and Nancy are still over there and I think also our little friend too, remember Dent friend, Austen, who started out pretty slow at the game but got to be pretty good at it toward the end.

Gary I'm at drunkenl2 but it is not a high rate server and has about 40 people playing it right now and it just started up again on Sunday so everyone is starting over. I'm not playing that much just enough to keep me out of trouble.

austen huh? lol, you mean corey heheh, but yeah i knew you were talking about me, and I'm with steve and nancy on KnA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 am

Yea im sorta itching to play now also .. but wont be as fun without you guys.. we need a reunion bad...
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 pm

We recently had some changes resulting in
1 server instead of 2

The Rates of the New one
DrunkenL2 CT2 Gracia
10 experience
12 skill points
13 drop rate
13 adenarate
10 spoil

The Good news is 30-50 online for a brand new start.
Drunkenl2 has been online 4 years and this run from a fresh start is less than a week.

And as for you guys having a old style meet and greet, come back, you will like alot of the changes, Tsunam is still there so you know its not that bad lol.....

I hope to see you in Game
Beowolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the itch to play again   Getting the itch to play again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the itch to play again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: