Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gracia - part 4.

Go down 
+2
Boggie
daehak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 am

http://www.pirateninjas.net/lineage2/gracia-final-korean-preview-site/

A long way off for private servers as most as only now just implementing a mutated part 2 with alot of part 1 stuff not really working prolly yet.

But it looks ok, i like the mage sheilds. I think what i'd do then is modify those shields to have the tatoo stat bonus's, thus freeing up the tatoo slot for the shirts and capes.

**Ohh, part 2 will have a new pet, a horse, wonder if its going to be ridable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Nice Drew I was hearing about the horse. Good to see You post. I hope all is well down there We never hear From Mike We was just over in alabama I could not find Gary phone # . Nancy and I was was going to stop over and meet Him. We hope all is well with Mike. I hope You have been doing very well also. Hey how is Dawson doing He looked like a nice Pup. I will say cheers to You.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Dawson is doing great, i'm sure his boof head has doubled in size. I took him for a long walk last night which i think he enjoyed. He's a funny thing. When dogs walk past our place he'll run up and bark at them, but when i take him for a walk he's all peaceful. We'll walk past places and their dogs will run up and bark, and he'll turn back and look at me as if to say, what the hells with them. He's funny.

I am good, work has been so busy. We lost 1 person to a promotion, damm i gave too good a reference!!!!, and my boss will be finishing up in 2 weeks, so guess i'll get loaded with her work too, just great!!!.

I am thinking of upgrading my beast over x-mas, as a pressie to myself from Santa for being such a good boy. Always exciting to upgrade, possibilities are unless.

Mike had some computer probs, but I believe he just got them sorted.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi guys,

Yep I'm still alive and Steve I did a shout on Kane server when it was Nancy birthday guess you guys missed that. And yep as Drew said I had my main computer down and of course I did not have this bookmark on my alts computers.

I'm still on at Drunken playing a little but not much really can not get back into that much. 5x is slow and they just had a major crash so they are now running I think a 10x server but they seem to be having a pretty good size for just starting up about 40 people it would seem.

http://www.drunkenl2.com/

I wish you guys all the best and I hope everyone is doing well specially Nancy as I'm always thinking about her and hoping for the best.

I have no clues about all the new thinks in Lineage I"m old school I guess
Back to top Go down
Boggie

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

Yes Mile i guess We missed it Thanks so much for the Post Nancy and I was just on a vacation To Georgia To see Her Brother She had not seen Him in 4 years it was nice in the mountain,s they went there on there vacation so We met Them There and spent the week. Nancy,s Heart Doctor said she did not have to come back for a year unless she starts showing signs of being Tired or fluid build up Her valve is at stage 4 but she seems to show no changes other wise. You know We think about You Guy,s alot when We was passing through Alabama Nancy said Hey have You got Gary,s Phone # with You and I did not I cannot seem to find it on My desk. She was saying I hope My friends are doing ok. We have a trip We are going to try and go to Florida in December if eveything go,s ok We travel alot slower than We did before but that is ok . In the mountain,s walking she did better than I did. She has less than 20 pounds to get to her goal weight it will put Her near 200 pounds She will have lost They are trying to get Her to go to work for weight watchers. She is a mentor To some of the new People that have over 100 pounds to lose. Again it sure is good to hear that Everyone is ok. Wow Drew Dawson Sounds Like He has Grown alot since You sent the pics. Enjoy Him Everyday and You guy,s have fun. I will keep checking this Forum and as always Cheers to Everyone.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:56 pm

ya the code is out and in progress however until ncsoft releases client to match both are useless
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Have tried many times to get into L2drunken server and have failed. Tried to register again and have failed. What am I doing wrong? Username Bouncy. Maybe I forgot my password. Beo email me gary@mindshatter.com. Feeling the need to play again.

BTW Dark Elf females ROCK! I'd rather be watching boobies than a male. Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Actually. when I looked up L2 Drunken on Google it said my ip address has been banned but was still able to access the site but not register or post any messages. Since I know you look at this site is why I am posting this here. Am I banned and why? I think I had a lvl 14 lvl char on your server.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Beowolf wrote:
We recently had some changes resulting in
1 server instead of 2

The Rates of the New one
DrunkenL2 CT2 Gracia
10 experience
12 skill points
13 drop rate
13 adenarate
10 spoil

The Good news is 30-50 online for a brand new start.
Drunkenl2 has been online 4 years and this run from a fresh start is less than a week.

And as for you guys having a old style meet and greet, come back, you will like alot of the changes, Tsunam is still there so you know its not that bad lol.....

I hope to see you in Game
Beowolf

Not sure if you heard or read his post, old accounts gone lost everything we made 1 server from the 2

if you can not register your spam might have ate it however
u need to make a new account LOL
as you dont have 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:58 am

I am more than capable of registering at any web site and am aware of the email spam filter. As I said before, it will not let me register, it takes me back to the same screen. When I do a google search for l2drunken it says my ip has been banned. I can offer no other information than this.

Mike, am sorry but I don't think I will be joining you there.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 pm

Sad what about another server one of our clannies are playing on .. any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Well i just upgraded to Gracia part2 on L2daehak.

//summon horsie!!!, maybe i should look to see if there is a horse collar then i could summon it, but i don't actually think there is yet.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:06 am

Dude, look about seeing how to open your ports. There's not a lot of us so it shouldn't lag you out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gracia - part 4. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gracia - part 4.   Gracia - part 4. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gracia - part 4.
Page 1 of 1