Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey Denters....

Go down 
+2
daehak
Bouncy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bouncy

Bouncy

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:18 pm

How did you like that storm Fay?

You can respond when your power comes back.

/lots of wind and more tree limbs down here.
Back to top Go down
daehak

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:11 am

Ohhh storms are nice, x2 months or so and we'll be back into our storm season again. That last storm i had knocked over a few of my tree's, but luckily they have rcovered now.

So the storm did some damage in your area too Gary?. and what about you Dent?, *hands Dent a candles* for the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Hello Everyone Hope all You Guy,s are doing very well. We had To have our Little Dog Pwee put to sleep saturday Things are sad about missing Him today But he is in no more pain. It is very good to see some post still going on on here. Stoping in to say hi to Everyone. Nancy and I wish the best for everyone. Your Gaming Friends Steve & Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Austere

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 am

I'm extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved little dog Pwee. I know how it is to lose a pet that you have gotten attached to over the years that you've had him/her. Steve & Nancy, just keep your heads high and remeber I am here if you need anything, and i mean ANYTHING. You two are in my thoughts and prayers.

--And for everyone else...how is life treatin' ya? What game or l2 server has your attention now-a-days?

--[corey]
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Dentauri

Dentauri

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:49 am

lol storm fay .. i was no where near that monster ^^.. my grandparents and other family members were.. Here's the thing... i was born in florida.... but now live in north carolina... Very Happy

everything's alright down there bouncy? i heard it was bad in some areas.

no candles for me i have light lol

hey steve and nancy nice to see you again Razz(RIP Pwee)

and for the rest of you HEY!!

long time since we talked...

Waiting for the day to come and see where you guys are headed for i can join.

Surprised that Tsunam hasnt responded yet... SHOW YOUR SELF!! Twisted Evil

Oh almost forgot anyone have msn? if so mines is bjccordero@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Oh. For some reason I thought you lived in South Florida... Ah well you might see Hannah this week eh?

Got my front yard mowed before the rain came in. This rain is ridiculous. Back yard is still littered with little broken limbs so I can't mow it. Too lazy to go pick them up right now.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gary
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

Hi guys,

First off Stever and Nancy I feel your pain and it is always hard to let someone go that you love but as you said he has no more pain which is a good thing.

I hope you guys are all doing well.

Well guess I will catch you guys later
Back to top Go down
Austere

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 pm

heyy mike & EVERYONE else

how are you all doing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

hey Denters.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey Denters....   hey Denters.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey Denters....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-