Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ancient Heroes ^^

Go down 
+2
Beowolf
Dentauri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 am

My mini legacy clan lol..
not much be egh ..
forums fading to silence so i figured
why not hehe

Ancient Heroes ^^ Shot00004ov3
Ancient Heroes ^^ Shot00010nm6
Ancient Heroes ^^ Shot00011ff0
Ancient Heroes ^^ Shot00013uv5
Ancient Heroes ^^ Shot00007kp6

And some other designs i made
Ancient Heroes ^^ Ah1copyhv3

Ancient Heroes ^^ Sig1copygj7

Ancient Heroes ^^ Kamael3copynw8

Ancient Heroes ^^ Forumcopyim9

Ancient Heroes ^^ Valakas5copyqj2 Updated

Where are you Mike?Steve?Nancy?Gary?Frank?Come Back
Sad
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Beowolf

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Nice banners, for most sites ie vote banners or forum banners they need to be almost 1/2 the hieght thats why the guys for us made gif's for more info. try it i am sure you can master that

as for your guys Mike is one of the Top Lvl guys on 5x as for the rest no idea i have heard your clan is everywhere on many servers, It summer dent dont get discouraged, it will come back in about 2-3 weeks full force, its same thing every year,
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Tsunam

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 pm

As always very nice work dent

Yep I'm still playing on the 5x server ......Kinda nice going on a slow pace. Steve and Nancy are still old server but do not know how active they are really do miss them. I know nothing on Gary or Frank. And I know that Drew is having way to much fun with his server. ANd I guess Corey is with you Dent
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:45 am

Know nothing of me!? You missed my posts man? lol anyway, I'm just killin time, playing w.e till Diablo 3 comes out. I've thought about playing L2 Just have not gotten around to downloading it again... How's the population on the realms for you guys? Would be cool if they where 100+ could go for some serious PvP, but thats asking a lot of a private server...

WoW was fun... But now that I'm 70, and it's not a PvP realm so I cant hunt humans down or nothing. And I've yet to make friends with a decent guild that likes to play together outside of instances once every other week. So yeah...

Anyway I'm always signed into Steam Rekka1337 is my user ID. So if any of you have that you can contact me. I still read the forums every couple of days... So msging me on here is fine.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:19 pm

Beowolf wrote:
Nice banners, for most sites ie vote banners or forum banners they need to be almost 1/2 the hieght thats why the guys for us made gif's for more info. try it i am sure you can master that

as for your guys Mike is one of the Top Lvl guys on 5x as for the rest no idea i have heard your clan is everywhere on many servers, It summer dent dont get discouraged, it will come back in about 2-3 weeks full force, its same thing every year,

Yea i mastered the gif.. sorta... on the voting sites Razz..
Ancient Heroes ^^ Gladuj7

and thnx... good to hear from you guys ... this is how it should be Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Yeah Diablo 3 will be awesome!!!, or it better be since its like 5 years late. Pfffft Blizzard and their Starcraft ways. I saw on X-play some reviews on D3 at E3. Looked kinda nice, a shame its not a multi online platform. I'll hafta get out my trusty Godly plate of the whale and buff it up!!!

Yeah i am still playing with this server i made, its x10 but well, just now and then i hafta go do some raids //kill Razz. I've been grinding an archer and reafirm my belief of why they suck!!, could be cause i also nerfed there crits for being dirty mage killers in the past, and daggers, they on my dirty list too, i should untweak them *haha*. But yeah i love cruisin with my spoiler in hellbound.

Anyone excited about CT2?, Gracia. I wish they'd totally overhall the armors cause it sucks we all look the same. Like 5 new A armors for each set, maybe 3 more each for S, S80 Dynasty and Icarus stuff is fine cause thats so hard to get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
L2DWinston

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:15 pm

I have yet to read any reviews, WoW's main website had a huge announcement banner about it like an hour after the E3 launch event (though I was reading updates on IGN from there employees in the lounge via laptop while it was happening).Diablo 3 Website It's got a good 10-20 min gameplay video that rocks if you have not seen it yet. It's what they showed at E3. lol It's obvious I'm ecstatic about it, Got a lot of history with this series as the first online game I ever played. Cant wait to hit up B.Net and start smashing things online like the old days!

And if CT2 pulls off anything like what your talking about, I'll be very excited! I wish Lineage II had more variety to it. It started to just feel like one of those Korean "kill stuff" games with no real core quest system or anything... Though I've yet to see anything with more potential for PvP fun then there castle/outpost system. And I had most everything there was a set of... Anyway, is there anything new with L2? Has that angel race improved any? I never really checked them out...
Back to top Go down
daehak

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 pm

No Kamael class sucks, well to me, Its ok as 'something new', new weaps but the class itself is not that playable. Its more of a party class required to enter certain area's and for certain quests. As a play alone char i wasn't to happy with it.

Yeah i check out the archives in the chat box, i log in and no one is there, so i leave, and then the next person does the same Razz

I am sure that 10-20 min video was the same they showed on X-play. There is a new class, i forgot what it was. But the best thing i liked about Diablo, were the spells, chain lightning FTW. Loved to run into a room, drag all the mobs and chain lightning them to hell, then listen out for that "ping" yellow ring drop Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Beowolf

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:53 pm

About the C2 we are working on it now.
if i get the test one up soon i will let you know. in case you want the taste

D3 have not checked it out will look video

and nice smaller banner Dent thats a better one
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
L2DWinston

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Yeah I thought they did... They where looking pretty lame when they came out and I saw them.

Man I really like the visual upgrade myself, did ya see that boss at the end grab the Barbarian and bite him in half?
His freakin body was all there, bones popping and everything... Cant wait to see some of the other bosses "finishing moves", bad way to lose your last bit of health. It's going to be epic on nightmare with 8+ players eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: ..............................................................   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:48 am

Winston you might like the l2pilgrims server.. 10x with 173 players online i saw yesterday..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ancient Heroes ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Heroes ^^   Ancient Heroes ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Heroes ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Media :: Screenshots-
Jump to: