Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rather Confusedd??

Go down 
+6
daehak
Beowolf
Bouncy
Isadorra
Tsunam
Austere
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Austere

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Okay, so i feel a need to post this because ive been wondering about our clan for the past couple of days...not even steve and nancy character's just loggged on when they arent there.

Also Ive logged on the forums and and no new topics or posts have been posted..

Just a concern, and if anything has happened I would like to know ASAP

--Corey
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi Corey,

Well I have been gone for the last 4 days at a wedding so I have not had any access to the internet till now. Not sure on what everyone else is doing but Like you I do not have a good feeling about all of us playing together anymore. Seems no one is really happy at any given site right now and I know that I'm not grinding like I did before part of being not sure why I should be grinding if no one needs the items.

In either case I hope everyone is doing well

Later
Back to top Go down
Austere

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:22 pm

well mike, i will put it this way...im looking for servers.....and i am WILLING to do anything to keep us together...you, steve, nancy, dent, gary, and drew really do mean alot to me and i hate to lose such good friends..but anyways...maybe we all can get on vent and decide what we'll do..it'll be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Isadorra

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Hello everyone:
I was wondering what happened to everyone as well. I really do miss each of you, and it is no fun to play on this server bye yourself. I have been just logging on and not playing for a few days and also was cleaning out our closet. I was in hopes of finding a server that everyone would be happy with. Not putting the owner of this one down, but the site is different that what I am used to playing on and is hard to get started over again this way. No matter where we go I hope that we will all stay together and keep in touch with each other, Like Corey said all of you have become a part of Mine and Steves lives and we realy do respect and without sounding to mushie love each one of you. So keep us posted on what is going on OK.

Nancy scratch
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:28 pm

As most of you know, am now notorious for taking long breaks in the game even before Dementia went down. Taking one no. I hit this site at least twice a day to see if anyone has posted anything and I will always keep my little vent server open.

Am not playing any games now...just doing house stuff like working in the yard etc. It's amazing what an investment like this can do to you!!

I'll get over this and eventually get back into gaming again. Until then I wish everyone nothing but good things Smile
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Its not just you guys since before the long USA weeknd population slowed down, hopefully just a phaze and we didnt lose anyone again

prob will pick back up,as we gained alot more people in the meant time
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Tsunam

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:12 am

Well I got tsunam to c grade and it seems to be alot better as far as killing. I'm making (hoping) some lvl 4 red soul crystals and will put them in the clan warehouse for you guys to use. Started with 30 and on going to lvl 2 I broke 7 of them. Pretty sad on such a low lvl that they are broking so easy. In either case I will see how it does in FOM getting them from lvl 2 to lvl 4.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:15 am

Howdy All,

I am just taking some ‘extended away from Lineage’ time too. At present the game doesn’t seem as fun as it used to be, so a break is always good. I am hoping it’s a stage and I’ll get back into it, but after grinding and grinding for 3 years, and now going back to nothing, its kinda a lil frustrating.

So if you don’t see me ingame, don’t worry too much, I’m still here no matter what and always loyal to you guys and gals. So I am not gone forever, just for a bit till I can get re interested and motivated for the game again.

Also most of you have my e-mail addie, if you don’t just send me a PM and I’ll send you it, incase you'd like to hear about my boring life while I am taking a break, i am also on MSN, ICQ aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey Drew I surely understand. I just cannot get back into it Starting over is bad enough but when things are differant than where we were playing.
The way a new server works.You know Me I will play anywhere you like or be happy just staying in touch with each other.they still have hot catfish for Bouncy at riskys.when He gets over this way.I send hello To My friend Mike And Corey lilblue Sircar and that Winston it was good seeing Him post I hope He is doing very well and His Family also. That Dent who can forget Him he is one cool dude . I am trying to check the post every day. I wish everyone the best.
Back to top Go down
Austere

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:17 pm

okay, its nice to hear from every single one of you all. well here its time for EXAMS for school. so afterall my mind is focusing on more important things rather l2 ( i have my priorities straight..) I am gettting stressed out to the extreme due to one class and i just do not know...after all of this i should be okay i guess..
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:13 am

Corey take care of school first and you have it right. The game comes 2nd if not 5th, 12th of things to do in your life. Just keep working with your school and get it done and you will be that better for it.

And you are not missing anything in the game right now anyway. on the 5x it is like 10-20 people and and on the 20x I think it is like 30 people and last night the 20x had /has really bad lag that they are working on right now but not sure when that will be fix.
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:44 pm

You guys should come play WoW, or how about we all go play that really cool looking Age of Conan? I've given up on private servers, been through countless server wipes before Dementia. Just don't care for losing all my hard work in the blink of an eye because some guy is tired of it. So I'm sticking to retail from here on out. It's not so bad now that I can just pick up a card for 30$ whenever I feel like it and have a 2 months of game time covered.

It's odd though, seeing thousand of people on these realms. And not finding any group, or even one individual for that matter. That can come close to you guys, I've really never met a more friendly, devoted, considerate bunch of people like all of you. Sometimes I think retail is just full of assholes... I dunno, makes me miss you guys a lot though, take care and be safe, best wishes to you all.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Austere

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:13 am

well frank...we are all tired of it...but the thing is we all cannot go to retail servers....im speaking on my behalf only....i am a teenager relying on my parents to meet my needs and wants. And without a doubt, I know that they would think its ridiculous to pay 15 dollars a month to play a game online..so therefore I will never be able to play on retail servers
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Same with corey ... im a teenager too without a job so far... It would be fun for all of the legacy players to go to wow but i just cant afford it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:32 pm

Ok guys I have made my home on the the 5x server on L2drunken. I hope to see you guys here. It is a pain to lvl but just play it and take your time. There are a couple of quest that you can do that will help you alot with adena.

Catch you later
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am

L2DWinston wrote:
You guys should come play WoW, or how about we all go play that really cool looking Age of Conan? I've given up on private servers, been through countless server wipes before Dementia. Just don't care for losing all my hard work in the blink of an eye because some guy is tired of it. So I'm sticking to retail from here on out. It's not so bad now that I can just pick up a card for 30$ whenever I feel like it and have a 2 months of game time covered.

It's odd though, seeing thousand of people on these realms. And not finding any group, or even one individual for that matter. That can come close to you guys, I've really never met a more friendly, devoted, considerate bunch of people like all of you. Sometimes I think retail is just full of assholes... I dunno, makes me miss you guys a lot though, take care and be safe, best wishes to you all.

cheers
If you want WoW i have a few friends that run their own servers as good as we run L2...

if not see you in 5x,
ps wth is blue?
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:08 pm

i wanna know if wow is fun though .. dont wanna waste my time downloading it if its not

Have fun tsu in 5x Razz
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Beowolf

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Dentauri wrote:
i wanna know if wow is fun though .. dont wanna waste my time downloading it if its not

Have fun tsu in 5x Razz
nope. you can look up Rohan its in open beta..... Is like the 5x but a new game
not my thing
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: ......................................................   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm

I play with George Bush in counter strike from time to time... you guys remember him?

Im pretty sure he was the titan with full s grd gear wayyyy back like 3 years ago.. anyways back to my point lol..

He's always talkin about age of conan and how good its going to be.. Winston have you met up with him any?

Well i checked it out and its def not my style.. but hey just have fun!

later people.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:52 pm

pinkfluffyponies wrote:
I play with George Bush in counter strike from time to time... you guys remember him?

Im pretty sure he was the titan with full s grd gear wayyyy back like 3 years ago.. anyways back to my point lol..

He's always talkin about age of conan and how good its going to be.. Winston have you met up with him any?

Well i checked it out and its def not my style.. but hey just have fun!

later people.
One of my Coder friends is working on the Age of Conan private server......coding one that is, hopefully we might run it if its decent
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:24 pm

Of course I remember GWB he is one great guy. And damn good at playing his toon.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:33 pm

I bought my first A grade with SA jocolor from GWB when no one else was ever going to sell one Smile, Yeah he's kewl
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Sponsored content

Rather Confusedd?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rather Confusedd??   Rather Confusedd?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rather Confusedd??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: