Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crafted Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Crafted Items Empty
PostSubject: Crafted Items   Crafted Items Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:26 pm

I crafted some DC items the other night. x2 helms, x2 boots and x2 gloves.

I now have a full DC robe set and will work on the sets for Bouncy and Austere. I haven't crafted anymore as we need to craft only what we need for now, so everyone can get a set. With limited mats we need to be selective in what we can craft, thus why i have not crafted any BW heavy, i have been chasing the Tallum heavy recs the last few nights and hope to have enough rec's to try crafting 2/3 or 4 Tallum heavy main bodies. The rec gathering is sloooow going.

The crafting was sweet to start with, i made 3 from 3, then had 4 fails in a row, then a few more success's then a few more fails. Hmmm, we have a fair bit of A crystals now too.

Ok got 2 tallum recs out of all the grinding tonight (i was in the wrong area last night), 1 to learn, and i crafted 1 tallum heavy main, the good thing is it uses just a touch more mats then the BW, so definately worth doing Tallum over BW any day of the week, unless you plan to have a B grade spoiler at lvl all the time, as i do.

I am glad that crafted tonight. I'll work on more rec's during the week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

Crafted Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crafted Items   Crafted Items Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:57 am

I got 14 S Grade Weapons Recipe so far only issue is how to get the S grade crys at 700 blank scrolls it is going to take forever to get them.
Back to top Go down

Crafted Items
Page 1 of 1