Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Empty
PostSubject: Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy   Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 pm

OK we've been able to do the clan quest for lvl 4, Gm assisted since it was bugged, and today i did the quest for lvl 5 and added the academy.

Be sure to add any new chars into the academy for clan points. Also if you want some nice, cheap clan armor the quest is simple to do. If you don't know how to do it, give me a holla. Quest takes about 15-20 minutes to do for a full D grade robe, light, or heavy set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy   Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:13 am

Good timing I got a lvl 9 dwarft to add to the academy name is recipes
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy   Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:20 pm

I've done 1 academy member but we only get 360 clan points, not 400 anymore. I have another one there ready to go at lvl 20. Good news is the clan armor's are tradable atm too.

Nooooooooooo, my lilttle recipe gatherer is called recipe, unless thats been taken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

PostSubject: Re: Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy   Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:31 am

Great I have a lvl 21 dwarf to put in Voili . thanks Drew I hope Everyone Is Ok . Rain And wind here about 6 inches.Just doing some house cleaning today. Hey Dent how have You been Doing. Catch You Guys Later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy   Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan lvl 4 and 5 with academy
Page 1 of 1