Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Do You Want To Do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentauri

Dentauri

What Do You Want To Do? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:51 pm

K im tired of this period of quietness we need to do something and do it fast!!!!

Im wondering wat you guys have in ur mind about playing lineage.. i personally dont mind starting new on a populated server and start legacy all over again if thats what it takes to bring us back together . but im curious wat you guys want to do tongue
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:57 pm

I agree with you. Legacy is started on K&A but I haven't been on to invite yo9u guys. Not because I havn't tried. Getting this error , which I have submitted to Elfwin" A hacking tool has been discovered" and then it pretty much kicks me out. SOOOOO, this weekend Drew will have to invite all of you in if ya want in. I think it will be a GREAT new start for us!!
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 am

I just did a long post and I'm not doing another one as much as I hate to type or talk. Now Gary on the problem with logging into the server. This is a ongoing issue with GG and even the retailers are having fun with it. But there is a fix for it if you do not already have it.

You need to add the last line to your host file.

127.0.0.1 localhost
216.119.23.62 L2authd.lineage2.com
216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com
Back to top Go down
Isadorra

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:09 pm

Ok guys all someone has to do is to email me or tell me what they want to do. I am will to leave the clan I am in and come back to our clan. But I need for some one to tell me if they want me in the clan. Then it will take 24 hours before I can join. Just let me know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:51 am

Just dropping in to say hi. Have not seen really anyone in the game for the last few days and just checking to see if everyone is ok.

I'm doing the quest in IT right now and have 10k relics geek so far figure I will turn them in when I hit 12k so I should get 12 S grade weapon recipes. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rexor

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:41 pm

Sry guys, my system OS crashed big time and I am waiting to reinstall everything. I have a friend who is starting a new server at the end of this month and I will be playing there. If anyone is interested i will post the server info when it is up and running.

Until then I will be playing XBox360 "Phillymcdelphia"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Sorry to hear about your system. ANd hope your friend server does well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want To Do?   What Do You Want To Do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want To Do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: