Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.

Go down 
+4
Austere
Bouncy
Tsunam
daehak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:36 am

I could say i am saddened, i could say i am angered, i could say i am disappointed, i could say i am disgusted!!!!, i could say alot more... but i would say that in clan chat, and seeing as Legacy is now no one but myself, all i would hear is the silence in the darkness.

I will lead Legacy to clan lvl 5 on KnA, and i will lead Legacy with Daehak in no grade to 76, and then i will leave. I will neither ask or want your assistance or help, and i neither want your apologies or excuses, you've made your choices and my venom in reply would be so spiteful.

To those who have betrayed, all the best with your new clans.
To all the others (the few), all the best, sincerly.

Legacy was once proud, with decent members. I will try to grant Legacy some grace.... that at least.. Legacy deserves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Wow Drew

Whats up with that. First off no group of people have gone to a single server that I know of. Also I just found out that you had made Legacy in K&A. And that last time I heard from you you said you were taking some time off from the game. Nancy and Steve ask me about you each day they see me.

Right now K&A are pretty much down to about 12 people playing that I can see. And I'm not playing that much myself and I have seen you like twice on the server so am I missing something here.

The only people I see playing are Steve and Nancy and if yoiu have sent me any emails about playing or what is going on I have not seen anything. Infact dent is the only one that been talking to me in pm from this forum.

So not sure what is going on man but as always I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:27 pm

I, too was a little caught for lack of words when I read your post. I came to KNA because I thought most of Legacy would go there and also because we all know Elfwin. I don't CARE how many people are online, I came here for my friends. I know I haven't been on much, as you all know starting over sux, but I am here and I got into a clan for buffs and also the expectation that Legacy will be reformed. Drew, I had no idea you had started the Legacy clan again until I did an Alt B and I saw you were on and tried to invite you as a friend twice and never got it.

I'm willing to drop the clan I'm in to go to Legacy at the drop of a hat. I just joined this clan, (and don't even know the name), as a stepping stone since............................WE ARE ALL STARTING OVER!!!!

WE as a group CAN do this. We CAN start over. A challenge for all of us.

Drew, don't lose hope.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Uhm so, Legacy is no more? I left and joined Legacy clan a few days ago. No one going to follow? 24 hour wait time but me and Drew and invite so just ask. I'll be on more I promise.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Have not seen either one of you on
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:41 pm

well guys, i am stressed out over school atm, so until summer i wont be playing, but keep me in mind. i havent forget any of you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:53 am

Hi Corey,

Take care of school that is number 1. Hope to see you soon in the game. Take care
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 am

Bouncy wrote:
Uhm so, Legacy is no more? I left and joined Legacy clan a few days ago. No one going to follow? 24 hour wait time but me and Drew and invite so just ask. I'll be on more I promise.

Well I'm still waiting for a invite. Only been like 3 days............
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi Mike! Very Happy

I'll occasionally drop in the game to check in with all of yall. i just dont want yall to foget me. bc i DEF. havent forgot a single one of yall
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:50 pm

well im strolling around busy with friends and school work .. but i do drop by here also everyso often wishing to see something good on this forums dealing with legacy uprising again Sad . we need to do something before we fade away deep.
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:11 am

I sent most of this to Dent in PM and since its pretty much my response here i am not going to retype it all again.

I was "ok" with starting all over, i mean i've been there done that.

I was going to take some time off the game, thats true, but after 2 weeks i decided to check back in. Some had joined KnA so i wanted to catch up with them. I logged on to see they had joined another clan. I was angry beyond words to tell the truth, i was furious to see instead of joining together to make our OWN clan they had joined up with another clan on that server. That clan also happened to be the powerful one on the server. That was infuriating enough. There is no way in HELL i would ever join a clan that runs a server and from what i have seen this clan thinks they do, that to me is pathetic.

To me a clan is a team working for all, that takes decent ppl with patience and acceptance. Joining a new clan that also happens to pretty much dictate a server, is not for me, and never will. In another message on our forum i hinted at that. Guess that went unnoticed.

So... I logged on now and then, incase any members logged in, i re-created Legacy as a statement so no one would ask me to join a clan. I saw our former clan members on in their new clan. Sometimes they said hello, i think i ignored them for a few weeks. They asked me to party so they could lvl me, they asked if i wanted their new clan buffs, i refused saying i was fine. I acquired my own D grade, then C grade gear, making a point to not accept help from another clan. I accepted some adena to start with, then reluctantly some more... I will pay that back when i am able to.

I saw Gary and he asked over and over to join Legacy, the ONLY one that has, i didn't want anyone to join because i simple wanted to lvl the clan to 5, then leave forever. That was at least what Legacy deserved and what fired my initial outburst. I said what i did in anger, but i stand by it and forever will.

I have not logged in since i posted that message, i expected confusing replies and hated replies, and hell, i didn't know what to expect. I am torn between walking away forever now and asking to be deleted from the forums, and wishing you all the best. In part i think it was best you all joined a strong clan..... another clan, but that was something i would never, will never do. I would have earn't our own respect.

I wish i had named the clan BrokenLegacy, that would somehow, have been fitting. But as i said, even though now i am torn, i will honor my initial post and will somehow lvl Legacy to clan lvl 5 and myself to lvl 76 in no grade (armor).

I have planned to take the next week off for a month or so, guess i'll use that time differently then i had originally planned.

All the best in your new clans.

EDIT* - you can't ask someone to join your clan that is already a part of another.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 am

Hi Drew,

Well lets get a few things straighten out I think. First the most powerful clan is the greek clan. As most of them have Top A grade items, then you have Sum clan. I know the reason people joing clans on this server at first was because they were here on the server all by themselves and it does make it easier to lvl up when you are in a clan period. Now for myself I was one of the last ones to come to this server and after about 12 people that I know from others servers keep asking me to join them I did. at that time I did not know if I was going to play anymore or if I was just going to just fade away or just test out this server. Now what I have found on this server so far is unlike any other server so far as far as that everyone ever the people that truly hate me have been very helpful. The only people I found on this server at that time from our old clan was Nancy and Steve and they were in the Greek Clan. And that happen because the greeks had been friendly and help then out and sent a invite to them and at first Nancy and Steve thought it was a party invite and not a clan invite. You should know better that neither Steve or Nancy would ever do anything that would be offense to anyone. Now if you gripe is with me so be it. But do not blame others for my actions or lack of actions that is and would not be fair to them.

I have lots of friends on both side and I will always have them. Remember RED who was a really nice guy and then went to the DARK side well he is still on the dark side but he still does not mess with me. Go figure. Legacy has always been a big part to me and it sadden me when the server died and our people ended up going to other servers. For Dent this server is way to small and does not offer him a chance to do any PVP. Poor Corey as we know hates to lvl and work at getting new items. I myself not sure if I will lvl a warsmith again but I do have a ton of mats for your warsmith over 10k varnish to start with.

Now why did I not start Legacy up on KnA the answer is simple I never really like be clan leader as you know but I did it because it was the right thing to do for our people and our friends. And since it was only Nancy and Steve here that I found was no point of starting up a new clan until we were able to support ourselfs and our clan members.

One other note Drew as you said you did not reply back to those that tried to talk to you so like me they just gave you your space. Ever our emails went unanswer so we did not know what to think.

Well I have talked way more then I like and typed 5 times more then I normally do. Sorry if it all does not come across clear and percise.
Back to top Go down
Isadorra

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello Everyone:
To start out with. I am sorry that a friend feel's that I have betrayed them, I never wanted anyone to feel that way and I am sorry if you do. I love to play this game and I love to play it with friends that is why I joined the clan I am in to be with (FRIENDS). I never knew any thing about the clan only that my friends were in it and I wanted to be with them. All someone has to do is to let me know that they want me in the Legacy clan again and I will be their in a flash or as soon as the waiting period is over. I would have started the clan myself but as you all know I know nothing about running a clan, that is why we offered to help get the old server so that we could stay together. This is why Steve and I have worked hard at starting over so that if our Clan Legacy wanted to get back together we would have some thing's that we could share with everyone like it was shared with us when we first joined the clan on L2D. Not sure what to do anymore. Just to let you all know I am very hurt myself for being called a Betrayer. I thought that our friendship went much deeper than this I guess I was wrong. So Drew I will give you your space if you ever want to talk to me again I will talk to you anytime, changed my mind I am a woman you know and I will speak to you each time I see you. I will not give a cold shoulder like I have gotten over the past few weeks. To me that is not what true friendship is about. I will always concider you a very dear friend, Sorry you don't feel that way about me.
Nancy
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 7:34 pm

Ok drew I give up I can do nothing right I guess. Talked with you this mornign for awhile and ended up by saying that tsunam had been out of clan for about a week now and your reply was ...............HEHE............so I guess you did not want to invite him in the clan.

so I joined back to the other clan for one reason they needed another nuker to do raids so what the heck. Then after the raids I'm doing pm's with 6 people and I get one from you and it says oh you join them back...........oh well.......

And when I reply back to you either you logged or got dc which one I do not know. But I have no clue what you want but when you want to let me know then just eithem pm in game or send me a email. Cause I'm done trying to figure out what is wrong and what the hell I did to tick you off. Not going to lose any more sleep over this.

But whatever I did i truly am sorry about it no matter what it is since I think friendship is more important then a damn game. And you may come back and make some crack about friendship I do know but that is ok .

I just wish the best for you.
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Mike,

You just got though saying you were about to log off and go to lunch. I looked in Giran to see if Tsunam was there and was going to send you an invite, but i figured you'd left him elsewhere and as you said, you were about to be gone for a bit.

I went AFK in Giran, and crashed for another hour as i was tired.

I got back on before and saw you had rejoined, guess i was to late in asking. Thats my fault.

Right now the game is not fun anymore for me, i am torn between playing, or walking away for good. We had a good clan once i thought we could again.. But some ppl went to other servers, some went to another clan. Guess i am just too stubborn myself to have joined with you. But then thats not my way, i always side with the under dog and always try to make my own way in things.

I'm glad your all tgoether in your new clan and playing together. I wish you all the best as well.

Nancy, i'll e-mail you sometime soon atm i don't feel i have much else to say.
Back to top Go down
Boggie

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi all I just been sitting back readin these post. I would like to Express How proud I was the day I was asked to Join the Legacy clan Here I am Do not know much about this game cannot even do the shout thing very well Also very good at getting lost Corey and I. Here In the Legacy Clan I have meet some of the Best People ever Even when we were doing a raid boss and I made a mistake and used a BES and no one was mad at me I thought wow what Fine People and Players. You Guys know Me I screw Up But You took me as I was and helped make Me a heck of alot better Player than I thougt I ever could be .When I killed My own buffer You Guys did not make Fun of Me .You Guys are all True leaders and Fine players and most of all Some of the best Friends I could ever have. My respect to You Guys Is far more than this Game But I am happy My Friend Got me started on the game because I have met some Very Nice People here Like Gary here You supply us with Vent that is so Nice of You and I say Thanks so much also with help on our computers taking time with us even tho we are slow. Mike You are in the group along withw Drew shareing hard earned things about this Game and Items we could have never have had. I for one am good at saying or doing things that I wished I had not done and while playing the game with You Guy,s I came to find out Just how Good of Friends You are . You cannot not take Away Friendship and the Good out of Someone. When Dems server was going away for good I thought oh heck and Then I knew The Friendship I have made with Each on of You would still be if not buy the game anymore it would be by email or phone or postal mail this Truely made me Happy. I have really thought alot about things this week I had went over to help My brother with some things at his House and He shared with Me He had lost a gaming friend that he had for over a year Not from something said or done on a online game A real life lost at the age of 29 He doese not have the option of turning of turning on the computer and logging the game to talking to his friend any more even tho They had never met in person there was a Frienfship there some People say grown Men should not Cry guess what so I shared in His tears the loss of a Friend. Always know I think about each and Everyone of You each Day and Wish the Best for You and Your Family. Drew I wish The best for The Legacy clan You have started If given the chance I would Join you In a Min. I would just like to Give respect To the clan I am In and Let Sum know That I would Like To Go over and Play in a Clan with My Friends. Well Nancy Tells Me I go to deep into things even when I teach at Our Church. When I speak From My Heart that is Me and I do know We only get one Time on this Road of Life I truely Hope The good things I have said and will say Will out way the bad. I know I have Missed some Names Like Winston And Dent You Guy,s Have been Very giving and Kind. I will be Forever Thankful For All the help. So I guess I will Get off here Wishing You all the Best to You and Your Family,s. Steve.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

so is this the end of the road?
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 7:18 am

Well i just lvl'd to 76 in devotion set. Yes i am that stubborn!!! *lol*

That was an awfully lot of work but goes to show what you can do if you set your mind to it.

I am hoping we'll have enough players on over the weekend to get the clan to clan lvl 5. We might have to dual box to get enough members to do the quest, it requires at least 5 i think??, not sure I'll read up on it tomorrow. We might have to start looking to recruit, not that we have alot to offer just yet.....

Steve and Nancy, i know you want to rejoin i saw you'd left the other clan on your mains, i can invite you tomorrow if you would like?.

Not sure if its the end of the road, perhaps its a turn in the road, who knows whats around the bend.
Back to top Go down
Rexor

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:09 pm

WOW, I take a break from gaming and see what happens.... I guess you guys can't live without me Wink

I had a major computer prob and haven't been online for a while. I will try to login tonight and see if anyone is on. I only have Rexor up to C grade I think... its been to long i can't remember. Hope everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:04 am

Hey Rexor good to hear from you. Yep Daehak has started the legacy clan up and is looking for more of the old group to join back up with him. He is on vacation this week so you should catch him in game.
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:21 am

NOOOOooooo, last day of my week off, only the weekend left then back to work Monday *lol*

Yes we're rebuilding slowly, its been a struggle for sure to start all over with nothing but we're getting there. If enough are on Saturday we'll try to lvl the clan. That'll make for a good start. We've been busy trying to gather B grade items, some are in A grade and we've been spoiling like mad to gather mats. Its all adding up.

In a way, though sad, its good the server is near empty it allows us to lvl in peace. But the server has very low numbers atm, maybe it'll get better over time, so when it does i am hopeful Legacy will be a strong force on the server.

Rexor your most welcome to join us, as are all our clannies. We're rebuilding, we'll never be equipped like we once were, we still play the same and hopefully still enjoying it.

Atm i am 'leader', but we've always been a clan that relies on our members opinions and choices, i referred to it today as a council. I'd like to think we can all contribute. I am not best suited for the leader role given my timezone, but i'll do my best, as always until we can find a better solution.
Back to top Go down
Rexor

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:13 pm

I got some game guard problem to fix before I will be able to play...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.   Farewell..  friend, Farewell betrayer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell.. friend, Farewell betrayer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: