Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ventrilo Info

Go down 
+5
Ic3m4n
Tsunam
Bouncy
L2DWinston
Dentauri
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:13 pm

Ventrilo is a services that Bouncy has been kind enough to supply us with. This services is for clan members and is to help us on raids and seiges. Also to talk to each other when server is down. Join even if you do not have a mic .

Hostname or Ip: 24.197.6.84

Port Number: 3784

Last edited by Dentauri on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
L2DWinston

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Would like to suggest updating the Ventrilo server to 3.0.1... I cant connect with my updated version. =/
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:58 am

Fine! I will work on it...
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:11 pm

Now, because of Frank, everyone must update their clients here:

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Bouncy wrote:
Now, because of Frank, everyone must update their clients here:

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

Now Frank came and broke the game and now casue of him we all have to update our Ventrilo.........

Thanks Fank lol geek
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, I 'think" I have fixed the vent server. Someone try to login with the new client and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:38 pm

i connect and i am in but doesnt show my name or any channels
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:43 pm

And btw Gary what are you doing home. You should still be working like me
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 4:54 pm

It's a slow, cold rainy day so I am here.

Dent did you uninstall the old client first before you installed the new one? I haven't ready anything that comes close to your errors... Frank strikes again...
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:00 pm

i connect then it takes me back off so idk get on the chat box in the bottom of the forums jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:03 pm

hmm... i cant connect either... gary when you updated did it change the ip or port?
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:34 pm

It's on my end. Am working on a solution. May not be tonight that it is fixed because LOST COMES BACK!!!!

Just as well, L2D is still not up. Gives me time to work up the vent server. Sorry for the interuption.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:20 am

Reminds me of a quote

"if i ain't broke, dont fix it!!!!"

I am gonna watch Lost as well, and Supernatural, and my hot lil chickie Summer in Terminator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:07 pm

That's what I was thinking when I did the upgrade. Working on it now... vent SHOULD be up tonight.. Cross your fingers....
Back to top Go down
Boggie

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:35 pm

Well Guys This is no suprise To me .Nancy and I are over at the Kain & Able server. My main over there is Caryth and Nancy has Nero. We are just playing For now. We have really met some nice People here and would like to stay in touch with everyone. We are not pinned to any server so where ever everyone wants to got we would go also. Hey winston We have missed you We are glad to here from You. Best Wishes To Each and Everyone. Steve & Nancy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Well, after days of reading and trying MANY different things I have an announcement:

We have a new TeamSpeak server!!! Took me 15 minutes to set it up. 68.184.77.70 port 8767

Make a name and sign in as unregistered. Worked for me the first time. Try it and see if you like it.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:38 pm

OMG Internet went down and now I can't get TS to connect now. I hate this crap. Going to watch the Super Bowl. Might get some ideas...like quarterback sacking my router...although I'd probably take more damage than it...
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:29 am

Figures after you ask me to test it out I download TS and then nothing from your server....................

Later man lol
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Never one to give up. Well, kinda. I did on vent. Teamspeak server back up and running. Use 24.197.6.84 as the ip and port 8767.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:58 pm

Still getting used to TS server. I'd like to know some opinions for those of you that have used it and I don't know how/too lazy to figure out how to set up a poll Vent vs TS. It might be a moot point since I can't get vent going, (and it's not just me. some very talented people have tried to help to no avail), but I can continue to pursue a fix for it if everyone wants me to.The long and short of the problem is the new ver of vent wants to forward UDP 6100 as well as our well known 3784. The 6100 port forwarding is actually "phoning home" which doesn't work for a LOT of people. I did a factory reset of my router and set everything back up for TS. Worked without a hitch. So I tried Vent again...still the same nothing.

So, if someone can send me the old version of vent server, (I have the old client) we can go back to it and I can email the culprit (FRANK) the old client and we could continue our merry way with vent. My email is gary@mindshatter.com

Hope to hear from people on this issue.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:34 pm

Ok so what are we using now . TS or Vent?.

Here is a site for older clients and servers for Vent.

http://ventrilox.6x.to/
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:09 pm

Woot! Thanks the Drew we now have our Vent server back and running! Thanks Drew!
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:24 pm

ok which version are we using and is it the same ip and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Austere

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:31 pm

hm..i got vent version 2.3 this ip: 68.184.77.70 and port: 3784 and i get absolutely nothingg scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Bouncy

Bouncy

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:07 pm

Version 2.3 24.197.6.84 port 3784
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Info   Ventrilo Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: