Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleaning House once again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunam

Cleaning House once again Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning House once again   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:30 pm

OK guys I need a little help here. I'm gong to be dropping some players from our clan that are not active. Now if you have an alt in the clan please post your main and your alts so I do not kick you out. Most of them I already know but I'm old and I'm sure I will make one or two mistakes. Now if for some reason you do not post that information here then pm with that information.

Tsunam.................Anatase.............number21

Just like that works

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kerus

Kerus

PostSubject: alts   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:05 pm

main kerus alt valderus
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House once again   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Bouncy--Squeakers...Whiskers....Oan
Back to top Go down
Isadorra

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House once again   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Hello Tsunam and all:

Isadorra - Main -- wongsong - Huchiecue - Sistah - Cinders - Doc - Val - And new Kamael is Zabier. I think that is all that are in the clan. I am getting old and sometimes the memory goes. Also if you want to kick out BoogieT in the accd. that is ok we can't and he can't remember his password, but not Steve's Boggie ok. Hope the flooring is finished to day so we can play for awhile tonight. Thanks for all the work you do. Isa flower
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House once again   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:16 pm

im sure you know mines but just in case

Main Dentauri
Alts: Cure, Vergia, Dentaura
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House once again   Cleaning House once again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning House once again
Page 1 of 1