Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Transformations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunam

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Transformations   Transformations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Transformations

Three types transformations will be added with the first Chronicle. You aquire the initial transformation skill by doing a quest for Avant-Garde located in the Ivory Tower (Level 50: Different Soul, Different Look).

You can get the books from the following:
Sealed Book of Transformation: Onyx Beast - Can be obtained from Avan-Garde by paying Adena.
Sealed Book of Transformation: Death Blader - Can be purchased from the Black Marketeer of Mammon with Ancient Adena.
Sealed Book of Transformation: Apostate Grail - Can be obtained from a Guild Member of the Adventureres Guild by paying, Adena and a Life Crystal. It allows you to change to aLilliam Knight, Golem Guardian, Inferno Drake, or Dragon Bumber.

Also, when you receive one of the demonic swords, you will have a unique transformation for each of the weapons.

These "battle transformation will alter a characters appearance and improve their hunting prowess in PvP and PvE.

Eye Candy:
The second transformation will be purely for looks and can be collected, as the current accessories can be.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformations   Transformations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:18 pm

tsu thats the quest i tried out but doesnt work .. but i can post the guide up if u want for later on .. just give me the word ^^
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com

Transformations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: Quest-
Jump to: