Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isadorra

Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing.   Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Hello everyone: I hope all is well with each of you. I really do miss you all. As Mike said I am still on the other server when I play. I am not very good with posting never have been. Just wanted you all to know how I am doing. Went for my 7 months check up for my heart and got the results this monday. The test showes that nothing has changed in the past 7 months, so if I don't have any new problems I don't have to go back for a year now. Just wanted you all to know. I still have my little dog Pwee with us the vet said today that she was amazed that he is still with us. I take alot of time with him to give him alot of love and care and also it is summer and I have the kids all day now, keeps me kinda busy. I have poped in from time to time to see if I could catch you Mike but I guess I miss you each time. I realy do hope all is well with each of you and that each of you will stay well. Irealy do miss the talks we had with each other on vent and the laughs we all had with all the raids we would do. If any of you need us you can email us or call us anytime would love to hear from you. Take care of yourselves,with hugs and kisses to all Isadorra (Nancy).
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing. Empty
PostSubject: .......................................................   Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:38 am

hey nancy! good to hear you're still doing alright! I am playing l2blaze and l2pilgrims servers right now blaze is a 25x server and the most simuliar to dementia as i know it. l2pilgrims is a popular 10x server and still has a lot of pvp action, which is what i enjoy this most Smile I do miss doing everything with the clan as well and hopefully we can reform sometime in the near future. Im am going to be a senior in high school this year and then ill be going to college studying medical. Hope everyone else is doing well and again good to hear from you nancy. I talked to sircar after he met you guys in person and he said you guys were the nicest people he'd ever met. well i gotta go to bed now. keep in touch guys. Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone just letting you know how I am doing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: