Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L2Dae - some screenies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

L2Dae -  some screenies Empty
PostSubject: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 am

As some of you know, i have been playing with my own server. Seriously, it took me an hour to set it up, then how ever many hours (prolly 10-12) creating / testing 10 or so different buffers and shops and all else.

https://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/daehak1973/Lineage/?start=all&special_track=album_paginate_top_view_all

Its LAN only atm, till i figure out how to make it WAN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Lol crafter craftie ... nice .. i like the way you set everything up .makes it easy for the players for sure .. MAKE IT WAN!!
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Yeah that Craftie!!!!, i was going to make the items mall Craftess, but i could not find a decent girl dwarf template, i spose i could keep looking, but the kitty item mall is fine. It doesn't show all the options of the mall, but you can buy C and B grade weaps/ SA, and armors, gold bars, L2D setup tattoo's, (though i did boost the nm tat a lil more), you can also buy all grade armor and weap enchants for a combination of adena and AA, also you can trade crystals to another grade, i think i set that up as a x10. SO eg 100D crystals would trade down to 10C crystals, and then i think on the reverse i made it so if you trade up 100A crystals would be only 10S crystals, can't remember if i also made it so you needed some AA for the A and S stuff, i think i did. I have a full GM shop spawned in Giran atm, he has ALL items, i'd have to hide him somewhere else Razz.

The buffs go 2 hours and dances 2. The prophecy ones go 6!!!, i could go in and change a setting to make them 2 hours, but i figure, when the normal buffs go after 2 hours, no one is gonna keep grinding with just POW. Should have seen it last week, i had about 5 more buffers, but hmm, i keep changing my mind as to what i want. I really like the Apprentice buffer. She has only lvl 1 spells with the icons beside them, kinda nice for a start town buffer. She'll let you use her till lvl 44. I might have to look at the buff templates though, i just add all the PP, SE, EE ones, but some might not be able to be cast even at lvl 44. If not i'll just remove them. The mage and fighter buffers are sweet. I put them at either end of Giran so if your in a party, (say like a raid), then fighter can go off and buff, and hopefully they are far enough apart that the mages won't get the fighter buffs as they get their own. The AIO i was gonna spawn in CH's and castles and fortress's. I just need to work on one thing for them. I made an option to click so you'd get to get all the PP,SE,EE buffs for your class (mage, melee), but its not working right just yet. The AIO can also give selected buffs, dances, songs and chants as well.

The luxury gatekeeper is the same as we're used to, just cleaned up and in alphabetic order. The whoosh gatekeeper i will still modify because i want to make that one for starter towns, Dion, Gludin, Gludio. I want the tp's from it to only go to those towns and their hunting area's, and for the tp to be free, or really cheap.

I've been playing and testing some char's and its been great!.

As for WAN, i am not sure if i can log in from the same machine as i am running the Login server and game server from. I can if its in LAN mode. So i am not sure if i have the WAN settings set up correctly because i can't really test it. But yeah, i'd need a 2nd computer i think, else it would be laggy when others join, my computer is a beast, but running the LS, GS and then my client might be more then it can handle too.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:52 pm

DAMN DAE!!!!

Comming out to be a real decent server ^^ hehe .. im so ready to play it .. and where is everyone at ... no one has been posting in a while just me and you lol
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

PostSubject: ..................................................   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Dent ive been checkin in on l2 ancient heroes and yesterday there was only one person on lol.. how can you play there if theres nothing going on lol..

anyways daehak that would be really tight if you got a server up and it looks really cool sides the AIO buffer but hey .. cant complain! ha Smile really nice work man.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm

DREW Nice to know that you have your own server...whats the ip? or are you not completely done with it?..I would really like to play on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
daehak

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

HI Corey,

Ohhh i could say its never going to be done, i could spend eternity making and creating new buffers and various other NPC's, but i'm sure thats not heathly.

Its in a fully working and fully playable mode right now, i'd even say its better than 'some' other servers where certain quests like pet quests have not been disabled, clan lvl quests have not been purposely disabled to stop clans advancing etc etc etc.

Now, the things are, i am running it all from 1 computer, the login server and game server. That should be ok, but when i log in with my client there may be lag. ATM seeing as i am the only one in there, i have no lag Smile, but when others log in, who knows.

Also like i said, i need to play with my server.properties and login.properties files. Then if someone is free over the weekend to try some logins with me, i can see if i can get the settings correct so my server can go public.
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:52 pm

oh ill be sure to login with it..anything that can help the server..and yes i know what server u were reffering to when u said what you did...lol anyways im getting a car soon and hopefull on august first ill get my license...WOOT WOOT cheers . but anyways ill keep a check on the forums, just give me a buzz and ill do whatever you need me to do. (=. Have a great day, oh and dont spend to much of your precious time working on your upcoming server. I think i will see light if you get everything working properly. lol well i know im jsut ramblin on about random crap, so ill keep in touch. later guys (=
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2Dae - some screenies   L2Dae -  some screenies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L2Dae - some screenies
Page 1 of 1