Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beowolf

Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Empty
PostSubject: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello, yes i posted i was leaving, but as a leader and an admin i feel for Dent and Tsunam, as i have been there.

I understand that your not on a server together, dent and cory are off on some pvp, Blue is offline due to pc troubles and well Tsunam is almost 60 on his main on the 5x, i myself have been dealt some serious poo in RL and have not played much at all.

So here it is, As a Friend and ADMIN and Leader of another 3 clans now
BeoClan, L2Pirates and TabulaRasa, i am calling your game, rejoin 20x or join us in 5x, Show me how its done.
Yes i Challenge your game. either get on and Show your stuff on the 20x as your already started and there.

Or if your up for a challenge, join Tsunam and his 3 db's and myself on 5x, your welcome to join us
if you do, i as a non-gm Spacekrackler will do what i can to get your geared up (noobie gear)

making cash is not so hard as Tsunam has learned he gathered 1000 cargo boxes for the mark of black lion quest cyclops

Now this is to everyone. not 1 but all, i hate to see people drift, i know some are going through hell in real life, trust me i have my own.

And i know you are all grinders i have hear you all played retail at 0.25 xp & 0.15 sp.
now we are
5x SERVER: This is our low rates server with the following rates EXP: 5x, SP: 5x, SPOIL: 6x, DROP: 6x, ADENAS: 6x, BASIC MATS: 3x. You can get top D grade armors in gludio and has Labs, Custom Balanced Tattoo System, Delevel NPC. This server is basically for hardcore players. PVP IS NOT ALLOWED HERE
C grade in Giran also

20x SERVER: This is our mid rates server with the following rates EXP: 20x, SP: 20x, SPOIL: 10x, DROP: 25x, ADENAS: 25x, BASIC MATS: 3x. You can get top D grade in gludio and top C grade armors in Giran and has Labs, Custom Balanced Tattoo System, Delevel NPC. PVP IS ALLOWED HERE.

the 20x you are already 20+ with gear, and the 5x u got some friends willing to help.

So what you say? how about showing me that the rumours i was told and heard about your awsome clan.
Get in teamspeak, and play, Tsunam will be very happy to hear from you all, he really misses you and after many many emails with dent he is the same, but someone needed to post a message for this ....

COME ON LAGACY PULL YOUR RESOURCES, TEAM UP AND SHINE!!!!!!!!!

Beowolf

a side note.
http://beoclan.forumup.org/ was my old clan forum started with 50-100 then became old forum for dl2, now is fading,
Don't fade lagacy, its not a nice feeling to see old friends vanish. if i could change anything i would not have made a server and kept playing, maybe i would still have the group... my forum is due for deletion due to inactivity...
http://beoclan.forumup.org/about2261-beoclan.html my final post
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:17 pm

THanks Beo

That was a very nice post you did. cheers

One thing I will tell you guys is as far as I can tell the GM's on DrunkenL2 shows no one any fav's. I'm in the gm clan and believe me you do not get any special treatments unless you called getting pick on as special.

Now again the population is very small but is growing with Arg, and GB people.

And as Beo said about the rates it not like you use to getting full drops every day. So far I have gotten 3 c grade rings, 1 c grade boot, and about 8 d grade drops since I have been on the 5x. But I know that Drew will not be going back to the other server and that is part of the reason I'm not on that server anymore either.

And Dent the reason I'm on this server now is due to you since you told me how great it was and now you are gone Shocked

And Corey I can not believe that you are playing on a pvp server since you have never like that type of game. And it was great seeing you grind on this server and to be honest with you ..........you surpise the heck out of me and I was so proud of you and the way that you had grown with the game.

Nancy and Steve miss you guys alot off all the clan members we had I think you guys are the most giving and always looking to help others and never asking for items for yourself( Always was hard to figure out what I could give you guys)

And Ice what can I say about you other then I know you love to pvp and I hope you find the right place for you

ANd now about Gary...................Wish Gary would get back in the game and play and just have fun. We all miss you Gary and would love to have you back but only if you are having fun.

Blue Blue, Blue. Get your computer fix man and get back in the game lol

You know you had us worried about you when all of a sudden there was no blue good to hear it was only your computer
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Tsunam wrote:
THanks Beo

That was a very nice post you did. cheers

One thing I will tell you guys is as far as I can tell the GM's on DrunkenL2 shows no one any fav's. I'm in the gm clan and believe me you do not get any special treatments unless you called getting pick on as special.

Now again the population is very small but is growing with Arg, and GB people.

And as Beo said about the rates it not like you use to getting full drops every day. So far I have gotten 3 c grade rings, 1 c grade boot, and about 8 d grade drops since I have been on the 5x. But I know that Drew will not be going back to the other server and that is part of the reason I'm not on that server anymore either.

And Dent the reason I'm on this server now is due to you since you told me how great it was and now you are gone Shocked

And Corey I can not believe that you are playing on a pvp server since you have never like that type of game. And it was great seeing you grind on this server and to be honest with you ..........you surpise the heck out of me and I was so proud of you and the way that you had grown with the game.

Nancy and Steve miss you guys alot off all the clan members we had I think you guys are the most giving and always looking to help others and never asking for items for yourself( Always was hard to figure out what I could give you guys)

And Ice what can I say about you other then I know you love to pvp and I hope you find the right place for you

ANd now about Gary...................Wish Gary would get back in the game and play and just have fun. We all miss you Gary and would love to have you back but only if you are having fun.

Blue Blue, Blue. Get your computer fix man and get back in the game lol

You know you had us worried about you when all of a sudden there was no blue good to hear it was only your computer
No Game Masters Blessing for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

PostSubject: .......................................................   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Im actually considering joing 5x just for fun and to grind with mike.. although im totally a pvp player, I think it would be a fun challenge.. is there dual/ triple boxing allowed? cus that would totally be faster even with the xp loss..
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:46 am

yes you can dual box and more just can not dual box if you are doing pvp
Back to top Go down
pinkfluffyponies

pinkfluffyponies

PostSubject: .......................................................   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:08 am

I thought pvp was like banned on that server.... ?
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:35 am

pinkfluffyponies wrote:
I thought pvp was like banned on that server.... ?
He meant u can not use it for ganging up on the server, and its NOT a pvp server, thats what the 20x is for lol
Back to top Go down
Austere

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:59 pm

well thanks mike for your words..right now im baby sitting during the day time on some days during the week. I mean i have to get gas money somehow...anywhos ill consider joining on the 5x server. all i can do is try...might be TOO much of a grind for me...but yeah. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?   Lagacy clan oh where have you gone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lagacy clan oh where have you gone?
Page 1 of 1