Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L2 Dementia!

Go down 
+2
L2DWinston
Dentauri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentauri

Dentauri

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:44 pm

I email adam and this is wat he wrote :

Sup dent, of course I remember ya. I remember all the veteran players of L2D. They weren't just players... they were my friends too. I was actually considering running another L2 server for fun. My life is very organized now, and I got a lot more free time at my new job. Making good money, more free time, less stress...

So. I was - CONSIDERING - it. No final answer on yes or no yet. I still have all the original host data, and even the powerful host machine because I never got around to selling it at a local shop.

I'm not sure if i'd make it a fresh start, or reload all the data tho. That'd be something i'd have to consider heavily. The old data had so many errors, and hundreds of thousands of queries of old data in the database.

Anyhow was nice hearing from ya.
- Adam

Last edited by Dentauri on Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
L2DWinston

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:35 pm

That would be cool
Back to top Go down
Austere

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:28 am

Defineately! cheers I would looooooove for this to occur!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Beowolf

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:59 am

i say it would be poopy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkenl2.com
daehak

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:22 am

As some know i have been out of game the last week or so, holidays are great but its also a great time to get things done. Take today for example, i dug a 1 meter hole, woot. *lol*, ok so it needs a lil more explaining. I am in the process fo replacing my letter box, i thought what the hell. So i went and bought the box, then found out my 'standard issue letter box pole' was not standard, so take 2 back to the hardware store for the pole.

Then i started to dig, i dug a nice 20 cm then hit the cement around the pole, sweet.... But here is the thing, my letter box was put in my Greek people, now i am not sure what Greek ppl are like all over the rest of the world, but here they LURVE their concrete!!. So i dug and dug and dug, into rock hard ground around the cement with my trustee shovel.

PHEW, so now i am all set, its to late in the day to do the cement bit now, i'll do that tomorrow morning then it can set all day before i cover it with soil. I'll see if i can get some film, or a camera and take some pics, i know, i am sooooo long over due to take some Smile.

None of this has anything to do with the topic, just more recent one i came across.

Hey Frank, hows things, nice to hear from you.

As always, I'll play where ever you guys want. Now its beer o'clock, time for a break Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:13 am

Hey There Drew Very Happy it is good to hear from You We have missed You in game. Now I know why the two moles came out of the front yard shaking there heads and ran down the street it was You with Your trustee shovel. I really think they went on a walkabout and it was funny one of them had the beer the other one had a laptop whitch looked like it had Lineage showing on the screen and one of them was saying something like who the hell does this Daehak think He is shaking up Our home and interrupting our internet I think one of them said something about the cable being cut with a trustee shovel. We hope to see You in game and that You have a Great week. Your Friend Sofia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L2 Dementia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: L2 Dementia!   L2 Dementia! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L2 Dementia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Legacy :: General-
Jump to: