Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ive Moved On

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dentauri

Dentauri

Ive Moved On Empty
PostSubject: Ive Moved On   Ive Moved On Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:18 am

Ladies and Gents ,

Lately ive been searching for servers everyday almost and i had no luck till i finally came across a server named L2 Drunken... I LOVE IT... stable ... good community .. 30 min buffs .. sieges.. clan halls... EVERYTHING WORKS.. and its 20x..

So if u wanna come and join me in my adventure of L2 Drunken

Follow this site.... www.drunkenl2.com

Already Started a Clan in Midrate Server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Tsunam

Ive Moved On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Moved On   Ive Moved On Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Dent thanks for the link as of now I'm taking some time off from Lineage and If I do start again I will follow that link.

To the rest of the group I have tired to catch you in vent or in game but not much but than again I have not be in much myself.
Back to top Go down
daehak

Ive Moved On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Moved On   Ive Moved On Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:15 pm

I have registered on L2Drunken as well.

One thing, the site requires a patch, now i think their patch set ups your host file and maybe uses a modified core.dll, (i am not 100% sure), so be sure to back up your whole Lineage directory if you can. Its 7.5 gig, i know alot of space but just in case.

I'll see you there.

OK, sites a bit all over the place but you register in the forum, then they'll send you a confirmation e-mail and then a 2nd email when the GM's accept you to there server.

Now this update thing, its an exe that will download a bunch of custom files to your lineage dir so be sure you do a back up, one for drunken, one as a spare. The update file is about 1 meg, its just an exe. I saved the exe into my lineage folder to run it, but had probs, so i moved the drunken updater.exe to the lineage/system folder and it ran fine from there (the website isn't to help on running there update). Once you run it, go have a cuppa, its gonna take me about 20-25 minutes, but i always get a slow connection when doing Lineage updating.

Last edited by daehak on Mon May 05, 2008 6:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Austere

Ive Moved On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Moved On   Ive Moved On Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm

yup drew...i copied my l2 directory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ive Moved On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive Moved On   Ive Moved On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive Moved On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: