Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since the Server is not up

Go down 
+5
L2DWinston
Bouncy
Ic3m4n
Dentauri
Tsunam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rexor

Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. I have only been able to put in a couple hours on K&A this past week, kids had the flu.

I plan to be online tonight around 9 est. i will try to be more active now that my kids are better.
Back to top Go down
L2DWinston

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 am

I'm just chillin, been pretty bored with sitting at my PC in general. lol trying to get outside more these days and hang out with my friends/family.
Back to top Go down
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 am

good to hear your kids are doing better Rexor. I have not been on much myself either. By this weekend I hope to have a all in one buffer for you guys to be buff with when I'm on. Really can be a pain waiting to get buffs. So far on this server again the people have been very nice since I know most of them from other servers but OMG they are so slow at doing anything and for those that know me I HATE waiting lol.

Anyway you all have a good time whatever you are doing and I will catch you in the game one of these days
Back to top Go down
daehak

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:36 am

Well i'll try to make myself get on over the weekend, your Sunday. I am looking to take a week off in the first week of March so i'll be on then, i am still trying to motivate myself again, starting all over is fine, lvl'ing myself is fine, just knowing what i had and what i know have is a bummer.

I will be non clanned aligned, sounds like some have joined other clans anyways. I won't be joining that particular clan.

Frank all i can say is avoid family, and hang with friends, to much family is a bad thing Smile, least for me.

Rexor, ahh kids and flu tis a joy of parenthood, glad they are better.

Oh Mike, i dont know how you've got an all in one buffer, ah yes i do, you always were the best lvl'er *hehe*, i am surprised you've lvl'd so much without me to compete against, i'll have to catch up now.

Well, i hope our clan stays in touch and plays together, even if some are taking a small break at the moment, or trying diff server's, i'm sure we'll all meet up, it sounds like we could be the force on K&A if we wanted too.

Thinking of you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Tsunam

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:23 am

Hey Drew be good to see you in game. And for you information I think Nancy and Steve have between them a all in two buffer :-) and they are both lvl 80. My buffers are like 79,78,77,77 need to get them to 79 and we should be good to go. The bad news that looks like the 36 buffs slots are going to be only 24 on the server. Right now I have a cast speed of 1729 and 2k matk fully buffs. No tattoo's or enchments on my weapon as of yet. Need to farm and get seal stones so I can put some dyes on.
Back to top Go down
Ic3m4n

Ic3m4n

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:41 pm

hey everyone... i havent been keeping up much, but i have a friend who maybe willing to remote in and actually do maintaince on teh server... if we really need someone.. i would be willing to donate too for better net and server stuff. He used to host l2 himself, and i was the "headgm" on the servers. The servers were L2 Devient and L2 Matrix. Just let me keep me informed about what is goin on and i will try to keep up with the forums more now though. I hope everyone doing well. TTYL
Ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the Server is not up   Since the Server is not up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the Server is not up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2