Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legacy Server?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bouncy

Bouncy

Legacy Server? Empty
PostSubject: Legacy Server?   Legacy Server? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:41 am

Drew has been doing wonder things with the server, and I have been asked several times are we going public (not by Drew)

First and foremost, the pc that is running l2 is not a true server. It's just a pc with lots of memory donated by Drew. Second, we would need GM's that could be online at different hours. I mean, if we want this listed on any l2 sites, we need to be tight. Also, Drew and I would like to see some more participation in this toy of ours. i.e. looking for holes/bugs/exploitation. I say "toy" because it started out that way and got pretty serious. The L2 "server" is right next to me so I can kick it if it messes up. Seriously tho, Drew has done all the coding, all the game set up. I am just here to open ports and close down bad ones.

We MIGHT go public but it all depends on our current friends. Kinda rhymes eh?
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Legacy Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Server?   Legacy Server? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:48 pm

i wish i had internet actively.. i would be right behind you guys with this project... but having issues with money Sad
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Boggie

Legacy Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Server?   Legacy Server? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey Hey Guy's good Job I have exp with spawn npc's and Nancy has The same We also have some Exp in mapping. So if We can help in any way leyt Us Know We are trying to learn new things every day. The doctor say's I am doing better No neuro or Musclar disease . Just nerve damage and they do not know how much better it will get . We just have to have hope. As For You Guy' You are always in our thought's.Wishing the best To Everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legacy Server? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy Server?   Legacy Server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy Server?
Page 1 of 1