Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy

Lineage II

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleaning House.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daehak

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning House.   Cleaning House. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:11 am

Old and unused accounts have been deleted.

Dent, we should do the same with clan Legacy webpage, start deleting. Or give me access and i will.

The time for hope of loyalty is over, ppl have made their decisions and chosen their sides, new families and new clans. I've tired of waiting, biting my tongue in silence and pretending to be nice to those undeserved. We know the cleft that broke us, divided us, and some, are not ever going to forgive those who betrayed us.

For you, all the best with your deceit in lies. I know, in the end, people do get what they deserve.

Truth is just.. and time is ancient, and I, never forgive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness.com
Boggie

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Cleaning House. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:37 pm

As For Us We have been busy I am trying to get over becoming toxis to some medication It seems it has leftf me with perment damage to My CNS I have had Mris and cat scan emgs ans They ruled out ALS and now something in My brain is making My Muscle's twitch un controleable. Not sure what scondition I will wind up in . I wish the best For Each and Everyone of You and The best health ever. So I will keep You all In My thought. Best wish's To everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bouncy

Bouncy

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House.   Cleaning House. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:36 pm

My heart and my prayers are with both of you. Don't you both go unheathly before I can get back to Ft Worth and have some catsifsh as Risky's ok?
Back to top Go down
Boggie

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House.   Cleaning House. Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:52 am

That sounds like a plan Gary I hope You and Your Family are doing very Well. Thanks so much for the reply I have been up since about 3
;45am. You take care Of Yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dentauri

Dentauri

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House.   Cleaning House. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Daehak i definately agree.... but the sad part is my parents took away my internet and ive been offline for almost 3 months already .. i hope to get it soon.. and we can start our new clean slate of Legacy
Back to top Go down
https://clanlegacy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Cleaning House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House.   Cleaning House. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning House.
Page 1 of 1